Hello all

Thank you all for your feedback, both on and off list and in the ZF Wiki.

As far as I can see, I have implemented all requested changes and
updated the Proposal page:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Service_LiveDocx

A surprising number of people have asked whether it is possible to
convert word processing documents between formats. For example,
whether they can convert a DOC to a PDF or an RTF to DOC.

Although originally this was not the intention of LiveDocx, I have
spoken with the guys who implemented the backend and they are willing
to add such a service.

Indeed, they find it an exceptional idea!

The moment this service becomes available, it will be added to the
Zend_Service_LiveDocx_* family.

I have started writing unit tests (some of which are available in the
downloadable version):

http://www.phplivedocx.org/downloads/

Full coverage should be available by the end of the week.

Again, I would like to actively solicit feedback on the proposal and
in general on the idea of using a web service to perform mail-merge
and conversion processes in PHP.

Thank you :-)

Jonathan Maron