Hey,

Yea. I agree. I will complete the Tranzila gateway and move forward to the
Paypal gateway as it will be probably the most usable.

Is there anything else i should add or edit a current functionality? Or
doing something i missed since this is my second zend component?

Thanks.

--
Vincent Gabriel.
Lead Developer, Senior Support.