We can create new thread and share zend oriented api. All of us have sth
implemented, I have started tr.im API class, extended twitter API
class...someone probably have pay-pal e.t.c why not zip and share it right
there on mail list? They might not be perfect, but can be used to see way
sth is implemented, and why not making it better. Simply attach what works
for you.
What do you think?

Regards,
Saša Stamenković