Just incase it's useful somehow, here's the full config:

http://www.pastie.org/683340

By the way, I'm aware that I shouldn't be registering Doctrine's
namespace and instead should push the Doctrine autoloader.  I'm just
doing this temporarily until we begin actually leveraging doctrine.

Here is the complete code of the class that's giving me trouble:

http://www.pastie.org/683348

And here's the complete source of the controller where that code is being run:

http://www.pastie.org/683344

--
A.J. Brown
web | http://ajbrown.org