Hi,

drm-4 wrote:

> If you'd like integration for Xyster, write a proposal for it.

Please Gerard, don't tell me what i'm supposed to do. You don't get the
point here, the question is : why did'nt you use Xyster ORM?

drm-4 wrote:

> And Sensio is the devil...? What's your point? Let alone the fact that
> Doctrine is simply open source (LGPL) and whatever company would be
> behind it wouldn't make any difference? Also, check your facts, because
> what you say isn't even true.

SensioLabs is not the devil, obviously, it's simply your main competitor.
It's a pity that you decided to reinvent the wheel, met a 'little blockade',
resigned and decided to go for Doctrine on this failure. You could have
started by providing integration to the popular Doctrine, then have a look
to the Xyster Orm. So, as i said, it's a pity, that you failed this way. If
i were SensioLabs,
http://www.doctrine-project.org/documentation/manual/2_0/en/pdf i would rub
my hands .

So, i will ask my question again : why did'nt you use Xyster ORM?

-Arié