You can have the most unbreakable password hashing scheme in the
world, but your site's data is only as secure as the weakest link.
There are plenty of attack vectors: XSS, CSRF, etc.  Any one of these
could be a potential way into a site admin account at least.  At a
minimum, don't reuse your server password(s) for your site admin
account.  Furthermore, don't reuse those passwords elsewhere, as they
are only as secure as the other guy's weakest link.

-Matt