Hi Matthew,

thanks for clarification.

> The Dojo documentation for creating layer profiles is here:
>
>     http://docs.dojocampus.org/build/index

I followed the instructions and until now I haven't seen any blank
screen yet again. I will check it for a while but hopefully it has gone.

I just added the dijit.js and mylayer.js with $this->dojo()->addLayer()
and added all required stuff to the mylayer.js file. The only problem
was that I wasn't able to remove the requested modules from the dojo
view helper container. It seems as if there is no method for this. I
just commented it out in line 1128 of Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_Dojo_Container.

> and ZF has support for helping you create the build profiles in
> Zend_Dojo_BuildLayer:
>
>     http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/zend.dojo.build-layers.html

I had a look at it and implemented it with the App_Plugin_DojoLayer, but
I still got the blank pages. I saw a slightly difference between the
created layer files and the example in the dojo docs. So maybe that was
the cause.

The only problem is that there are still dozens and dozens of
synchronous XHR for lots of dojo js files. Something must still be wrong
with my settings. Any idea?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf