Hello Marco,

Thank you very much for your answer! :)
 It is very valuable for me! It reveals the decision making process for ZF.
Another words, there is no central point where a person can go read and follow
the evolution of the process.
(Would be nice to have such place, something like a project log, but maybe will
be too much work and time.)

So if I want to know who has given an idea and its evolution, I have to read the
mailing list, hang on the IRC channel, know and listen the community members.
It boils down to being an active community member, dedication and time. :)

Thank you again Marco!  :)

Regards,
Stoyan

Marco Pivetta <ocram...@gmail.com> hat am 11. November 2012 um 21:04