Hello Stoyan,

> Thank you very much for your answer! :)
> It is very valuable for me! It reveals the decision making process for ZF.
> Another words, there is no central point where a person can go read and follow
> the evolution of the process.

While trying to understand ZF2, I have started reading Matthews blog (from the
beginning), which you can find at

* http://mwop.net/

There, you can see a blog roll where some links are provided to blogs of people
Matthew seems to follow.

Also, I have added the blogs of the ZF2 component maintainers - which you can
find at

* http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Component+Maintainers

to my reading list.

I believe there should be a lot of stuff out there explaining the usage and the
rationale behind some of the components, and I hope to catch up with all this
stuff (even though it's a lot of reading to be done).

Interestingly, though, there can be quite a lot of hints found for some of the
components. For example, this article

* http://mwop.net/blog/199-A-Simple-PHP-Publish-Subscribe-System.html

I believe shows some of the origins of the EventManager component.

> (Would be nice to have such place, something like a project log, but maybe
> will
> be too much work and time.)

Indeed.

> So if I want to know who has given an idea and its evolution, I have to read
> the
> mailing list, hang on the IRC channel, know and listen the community members.
> It boils down to being an active community member, dedication and time. :)

I guess a well-balanced combination of catching up with the blogs, keeping an
eye on the mailing list and popping in to the IRC channel might do it.

Hopefully, sooner or later the quality of the documentation will catch up with
the quality of the components, which without doubt must be great.

Best regards,

Andreas