Hi there,
not related to View component but it looks like that forms stopped working
as they used to in previous versions.
It's related to this commit:
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/commit/768c3d8347bd76ae86f1a6832e374cbe12c2cef1

To explain:
Pre version 2.2:
When you added "child" Form into a Form all element names (of child form)
were prefixed by parent form name automatically and parent form elements
were not prefixed at all - I considered this as logical and correct
behaviour (maybe not?).

In version 2.2:
Either child form element names are not prefixed
OR
When I set setWrapElements(true) on the parent form all elements are
prefixed including child ones so I would have e.g. registration[id],
registration[auth_credential][identity],
registration[auth_credential][password]...

Is this intended behaviour? It hasn't been like in any of earlier versions
of ZF2.
If it is, what's the best way how to achieve pre 2.2 behaviour?

Matus