> Hi Bill,
>
> The rules said "don't publish solutions", there is nothing wrong with
> getting help.
>
> Please "undisqualify" yourself, and continue with the fun...
>
> (btw, notice that even.pl only deals with lower case...)

Rick :)
Thx, but *I* feel I cheated :(   I founded the Jax.PM group and *I*
should know better.

(Besides, I realize I am not good enough to win on my own efforts,
I just had a fever in that I *felt* soooo close but could not get
past even sets of vowels, IE merlyn.  And besides, posting did
confuse or dismay some potential beginners postings - plus what I
posted was WRONG.)

But, I am learning... :)
  ('>    -Sx- IUDICIUM
  //\   Have Computer -