  RJK> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:19:37PM +0100, Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat wrote:
  >> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  >>
  >> > But is this the "official" perl-golf mailing list?
  >> > Or is Ronald or someone else going to create a new
  >> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] and change the charter of [EMAIL PROTECTED]?
  >>
  >> Why do we need to have perl twice in the same address?
  >> [EMAIL PROTECTED] seems self-explanatory...
  >>

  RJK> I just remembered that there is already a [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.  :)
  RJK> It was created to plan and organize the Perl Golf Apocalypse at TPC 4.
  RJK> Perhaps Uri would be willing to open it up for general use.

sure, take it over. i think ask controls it but it should be easy for
him to make it public. in fact i don't even think it was private, just
we didn't publicize it. just try to subscribe to it
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and see what happens. :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com
-- Stem is an Open Source Network Development Toolkit and Application Suite -