Absolutely.  I'm running OS 9.1.  I went to all the
trouble of isolating extensions and had it down to the
base OS 9.1 set and the one for the Hotsync (I've
forgotten which one it is, but Palm tech help verified
it was the right one, and that it was the problem.)

- Jeff Lentz

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>