On 18/04/02 16:03, "dominic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im going to be in the market for a power book shortly, all I want it for
> is email and chat so im thinking of looking on eBay for a g3/300. any of
> them I should stay away from? Ill also be using 9.2.2 not planning on
> using x.

I'm not sure I understand the question when you say "any of them I should
stay away from?". There is only one G3/300, that's the Wallstreet II. You
could also maybe consider the G3/292, which is a Wallstreet I. I would
imagine a performance pretty close to the 300.

-Laurent.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Washington, DC, USA
code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to
perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and
design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a
programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A
self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or
of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me
why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.