On 4/26/02 8:03 AM, "(G-Books)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not that I want to steer off-topic, but I have seen times and times again
> people put in front of the superior productivity factor of the Mac and
> still, they get a Winblows box. Sometimes, that defies any logic... You
> know, people sometimes really look like in the "Lemmings" commercial. It's
> easy to understand why Apple had this commercial.
>
> -Laurent.

I don't think it defies logic. I have a friend that works for Sony. He knows
Apples are a superior product, but he doesn't want one. He is satisfied
using his windows machine. It is more compatible with *all* the software out
there. To him, that is his selling point. It all depends on what you want
out of your computer. He puts up with all the quirks and hang-ups of the
windows OS. He has always said that he would like to buy one, and he may if
he ever runs into any extra money, or came across one real cheap.

Disclaimer: for everyone else reading this, please don't bombard me with all
the hype about everything being available for the mac, and what isn't can be
run on an emulator. I am simply telling what his view point is, and it's
what drives his purchase.

Walt

--
In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going
on.  This person must be fired...

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.