Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> On 01/05/02 10:43, "makmac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I got a call from a DJ (disk jockey) who asked if it would be possible to do
> > a gig from an Apple PowerBook/iBook. While I know that iTunes is a very
> > powerful application, I was wondering if there is an application for the Mac
> > specifically for the DJ. If so what would you recommend?
>
> I've read about an application called MegaSeg, I think. Do a search on
> VersionTracker for 'music' or even 'disc jocket'. There was an article a
> couple of weeks ago in the Rolling Stone about some people doing electronic
> music on their laptops, most of them using PowerBook. They were mentioning a
> couple of applications. But that's not what I think your DJ is asking,
> though...

I do Tech work for Midnight Voices, DJ Pause, Kemrexx, Consolidated and others.
They *all* use Macs.  I don't know what software they use, since I mostly just do
hardware upgrades for these guys, but there must be a program.  These guys are
"heavy hitters" in the California music scene.

Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator