Everyone (that cares),

If you recall, I had my Powerlogix board go bad. After months of
waiting and a first bad board, my 2nd one works (after several tries).

However it is now "incompatible" with the 256MB RAM that works in my
Apple board AND previously worked in the 466Mhz board.

Powerlogix says it is "out of spec" even though it works in the Apple
board AND in has worked flawlessly in the previous board under OS 9
and OS X.

I detect a change in their correspondence since I got my board.

In all honesty I cannot recommend them at all anymore _for anything_
because the problems went far beyond technical.

I am so glad I have my PBG4 - I don't think I could use my Wallstreet
thinking about them.

Aron

Aron Nelson
Audio Bytes Corporation