>I see that the Ti Book can be put into so-called "clamshell" mode.  I guess
>this means you can run it with the lid shut using external monitor, keyboard
>and mouse.
>
>I would love to do this with my Wallstreet.  Is there any shareware or
>system OS trick I can use to do this???
No, afraid not. The WS is not designed (heat issues) to run with the lid
closed and is mechanically designed not to boot if lid is closed, or to
sleep if lid is closed when running with ext. monitor attached. Heat is
partially dissipated via the keyboard. The Lombard restored this
clamshell functionality.

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor/News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>