Kate:

    You should have numbers for a name server address to be input into the
TCP/IP control panel in the area at the bottom where it says "Name Server
addr.". Make sure where it says "Connect via" that you have "Ethernet"
selected as opposed to Apple GV/56. Where it says "Configure" you probably
want to select "DHCP." Also open the Appletalk control panel and make sure
"Ethernet" is selected. Offhand, that's all I could tell you.

Gary