PS I'm also having more than usual Netscape quits when moving through
programs, requiring restarts.

My hard drive (20g Hitachi, replaced the 6g it came with) hangs up at times
and click-clicks until it "digest" whatever is troubling it. This clicking
didn't occur before the HD changeover). Itunes music is interrupted and
everything stops until the clicking of the hard drive finishes whatever it's
doing. This can occur when I'm only listening to iTunes music and not doing
anything else with the machine.

I took the Pismo (384 RAM) to a local Apple shop and they wiped the drive
clean and ran Norton Utilities diagnostics, but nothing could be discerned,
except for a preference that couldn't be deleted for some reason.

Their advice was to purchase a new machine! Any other suggestions besides
theirs?