on 05/07/02 21:38, Tivo at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> This is odd- I'm assuming you're using OS9 if you're required to restart?
>> One thing to try would be to not use netscape, and instead mozilla- netscape
>> as it stands is running off of an older mozilla code base, and has some
>> issues still. <http://www.mozilla.org/>
>   I'm using OS9.1. I restart because it's the only way to get the normal
> desktop magnification rather than the gargantuan icons which are so large
> that I can't reach items. Another issue is that If I put the Pismo to sleep
> without first disconnecting from online, and thus the machine has to
> disconnect itself before sleep, when I awaken it iTunes will play jaggedly,
> off-on, off-on, etc. I then need to restart and it operates okay.

Did you try to play with the resolution in Monitor?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.