On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 09:13 PM, Michael Bryan Bell wrote:

>>> You're kind of misrepresenting the data here. :/
>>
>> Geez..... nitpick nitpick...
>
> When it comes to figures represented towards an agenda, yes. :)
>
>> Note my use of the word "GENERALLY".
>
> *nods* I wasn't just saying about PC magazine- I meant your entire message
> (including the subject line) was misrepresenting what you were presenting.

Agenda? Nah.... If I had an agenda, I'da added my own commentary to my
post. As it is, the only way anyone would know my opinion of the piece
would be if they know me. Like I said, though, the point of a Subject:
line is to pose why a post is "on topic" and isn't considered a part of
the post itself.

In the last few days, Michael, you've misquoted me (I said "most of the
time" in a previous post, and you quoted me as having said "99% of the
time". Even vague familiarity with a dictionary will tell you that "most,"
even in superlative form, means 50% or more), and now you're accusing me
of having an agenda to push in a post where I didn't even pose an opinion.

I haven't mentioned anything about what their data (little that it is)
tells me from my experience working in a PR firm, or my experience with
dealing with customer (mis)perceptions, or other things like that. Being
(very) familiar with studies like these, and having been directly involved
in a few, I get a lot more out of it than you obviously do.

If I had an agenda, I'd pose my opinion on the list. As it is, I've merely
posted a URL to a news story and titled it appropriately to let everyone
know why the post is appropriate for this list.

Give it a rest already..................