>> *nods* I wasn't just saying about PC magazine- I meant your entire message
>> (including the subject line) was misrepresenting what you were presenting.
>
> Agenda? Nah.... If I had an agenda, I'da added my own commentary to my
> post.

You did, via a misleading subject line and:

> This from PC Magazine (generally a Mac-hostile publication):

You have an agenda- you're pro-apple. You work for them.

That's cool- we all have agenda's. Either to help, or inform, or to shoot
down co-opted information used towards an agenda. There are better ways to
accomplish what you want.

> In the last few days, Michael, you've misquoted me (I said "most of the
> time" in a previous post, and you quoted me as having said "99% of the
> time". Even vague familiarity with a dictionary will tell you that "most,"
> even in superlative form, means 50% or more),

I wish I had an idea of what you're talking about. I honestly looked back
through my messages. 99% (lol, could be 50%) of the time I respond to cut
and pasted messages, or with links to back up what I know.

If I misquoted you- it obviously had a big effect on you and you should have
said something- I honestly have no idea of what you're talking about and
your message above isn't enough to give me anything to strike my memory.

> and now you're accusing me
> of having an agenda to push in a post where I didn't even pose an opinion.

Uh huh.

> I haven't mentioned anything about what their data (little that it is)
> tells me from my experience working in a PR firm, or my experience with
> dealing with customer (mis)perceptions, or other things like that. Being
> (very) familiar with studies like these, and having been directly involved

Please do so. If you were very familiar with studies like these, you would
not have either misrepresented the data or misread... I haven't seen that,
but this is a case where I don't know you well enough and wouldn't mind
being proven wrong.

> in a few, I get a lot more out of it than you obviously do.

Somehow, I think you're better than this. I hope you are.

> If I had an agenda, I'd pose my opinion on the list. As it is, I've merely
> posted a URL to a news story and titled it appropriately to let everyone
> know why the post is appropriate for this list.

Uh huh...

> Give it a rest already..................

You're an admin. If I don't know my stuff and not backing what I say (or
worse, insulting someone), kick me off.

Michael Bryan Bell