> Hard to believe that no one has wrote anything about this yet.

1. microsoft has only sold 300,000 copies of officeX

2. many of those copies were bought for .doc, .xls and powerpoint
compatibility.

3. many of the corporate mac users are still stuck using outlook 2001 in
classic for their email as entourageX doesn't support it.

4. out of the ones who use entourage with a palm, many aren't on email
lists.

5. of those who are, many aren't on this =particular= email list.

6. steve jobs has said he hates "those scribbly things", and as a good mac
user you should too. ;)

It's a big to-do over on the entourage mailing list though, I can give you
the address if you want offlist. By big to-do I mean a few digests full of
bets as to whether or not it would actually ship on the 15th, and they're
getting incredible mileage out of the nasty interchanges going on between
apple and MS over office's sales.

MS: "apple hasn't done enough to push OSX! if this keeps up we'll have to
reevaluate our development efforts big time! We haven't even sold half of
what we expected!"

Apple: "Well, it might have something to do with the fact that it costs
$499...."

MS: "Tastes great!"

Apple: "less filling!"

Michael Bryan Bell