I love the iBook that my friends have, but my eyes have gotten too old for
the small screen and another friend that it have with a TiBook has a real
problem with the paint coming off, but you do have to love that screen.

It is indecision like this that is keeping me with my Pismo!

By the way, the time comes through just fine here on my end when I get my
posts back.

Tom