Hope someone can help with this....
Last nite (sat 8/10)  My wife was using the Pismo 400 after I plugged the ac
into the wall...after about 2 1/2-3 hrs, she called me to say the screen was
darkening up...The warning about being on reserve battery appeared and we
quickly saved her documents.  The pismo then shut off and is now totally
dead...no power at all....The one thing I checked immediately was that the ac
was in a working socket since the yo-yo was cold...as if it had not been on at
all. Evidently it failed when I plugged it into the wall and now I have no way
to charge the dead battery.  Has anyone had this happen and also, do you think
this is covered under Applecare?
Regards,
Mike K