on 18/08/02 19:49, Greg Burkman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just installed Office 2001 on my Kanga. Whenever I send a message,
> the application sends a duplicate copy of that message, every time.
> What am I missing here? Is there something in the Prefs that needs to
> be selected or deselected?

Every message? Or just those sent to a mailing list?

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)