On 8/19/02 2:49 AM, "Greg Burkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just installed Office 2001 on my Kanga. Whenever I send a message,
> the application sends a duplicate copy of that message, every time.
> What am I missing here? Is there something in the Prefs that needs to
> be selected or deselected?
>
> Thanks for any help in advance.

Could you be a little more specific? And include examples...

Is Entourage sending two messages to me if you were to email me? Or do you
mean it sends one to yourself as well as me? Or do you mean it stores your
messages in the Sent box. All these cases are duplicate messages, and the
first one I would have no idea on why it is doing it. The second two are
able to happen with preferences.

Walt
--
Macintosh for Productivity