on 9/16/02 9:23 PM, Christopher Hack at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> speaking of entourage.... does anyone have any views of entourage vs.
> outlook express. I have spent years using outlook express on my PowerBook
> for what seems like years, and received entourage with office 2001. Should I
> switch? Anyone have any views either way?

The switch is not only painless, but you will appreciate the extra features
that Entourage adds, such as a message history (paper trail?) and the
categories, follow-up flags, calendar, extra capabilities in the address
book, etc. The switchover for me was seamless.

There is one difference that caused me tons of grief at first. In OE, to
delete a message from the keyboard, you hit <command>-D. In Entourage, in an
email, hitting that key sequence _duplicates_ the email. My inbox was strewn
with multiple copies of emails for several days, before I retrained my mind
to hit <command>-<delete>. :-) Other than that, I can't think of any other
"gotchas."
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland