At 4:50 -0700 17/9/02, Greg Burkman wrote:
>Sure. Actually, PGP installs itself across your system (will work with
>Entourage) and is cross-platform. Download here:
>http://www.pgpi.org/products/pgp/versions/freeware/ or here:
>http://pgp.com/display.php?pageID=32
>
>More info on PGP encryption here: http://axion.physics.ubc.ca/pgp-begin.html
>
>Email Magician is here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~yavelow/emailmagician.html
>
>Hope that helps.

Greg

Sorry I didn't really make myself clear. I am using Eudora so these
all work with Eudora? I have never figured out how the plug-ins work
in Eudora or how you get the scripts to work. Like I have a scripts
folder with Dictionary, Thesaurus and No style in and About Message
Plug-Ins... under Eudora which has OE5 Importer Plugin, Claris
Emailer 2.0 Importer Plugin v1.0. ESP 1.1, ROT13 PLUG-IN V3.0 and
Upper/Lower Text Plug-in v3.0 I haven't a clue whether these are
doing anything or what they are. It would be nice to know. I know of
PGP but had a bad time with it previously, is it simple to use on
OSX.2?
--
Kindest regards
Tony Jayms