I know Seth says this isn't about Drive 10, nevertheless here's my two
Eurocents' worth. My own experience is that no one diagnostic ute does the
job 100%, so I mix and match.

Drive 10 is great for a general scan-and-repair sweep but I've had Seth's
problems with the defrag portion. Instead, I use Norton's Speed Disk for
defragging. Although my version was built for OS 9, I added an OS X profile.
And no, I wouldn't allow the rest of Norton Utilities near my hard disk, but
your mileage may vary.

Lastly, I use DiskWarrior to rebuild my directories. Again, it's an OS 9
utility but works like a dream with OS X, up to and including Jaguar.