I wanted to keep my e-mail address. I make good use of the 100 mb for
web pages and backup. I also want to be able to use it with iSync to
keep certain files synced between my home and work computers. We'll see
how that works when iSync comes out. There are also some fun but less
important features for me, like publishing slide shows and calendars. I
guess I'm believing Apple when they say that there will be a lot more
of these fun and useful features in the future.

Jim