I wish I could say that I was surprised by OWC's
dropping the ball on shipping out your Pismo or
sending it on to newerTech, but I'm not.

I had a nightmare of a customer service situation with
OWC that started in January and wasn't resolved until
late April.  By the time I finally got a response from
OWC, and they were prepared to send the HD (a
replacement for a defective drive shipped in
December), I no longer had the machine I had planned
to install it in.

Not as bad as being without the 'book for a month
(plus), but I'm still feeling burned by OWC.  I'd been
happy with them after a previous purchase, but have
taken all my business elsewhere since.

Just my experience.

DB