Apologize for my tardiness, been very busy before the holidays. I had the
upgrade done through OWC, by Newer Tech in Wichita, Kansas. I had to wait
for it, but Rick Estes from Newer Tech. wrote me saying i have the next
rev. of this product in the way of 500mhz/G4 Low Power CPU.  He further
wrote saying this low power CPU reduces the operating temperature by as
much as 20C in some pismos, mine definitely runs alot cooler than the
stock g3 400.

http://fastmail.fm - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free