I have a PDQ Powerbook G3 (and all this time I thought it was a
Wallstreet...) with a BlueChip 466mhz upgrade in it.  The upgrade works
fine, and I understand that I am fortunate in that respect.  However, I only
have 192 mg of RAM in it and I need more.

I have seen several messages on this list over time from people using
considerably more RAM than that in Wallstreet/PDQ powerbooks regardless of
what Apple says is the maximum.  Can anyone who is using more than 192mg in
a similar model tell me where they purchased the RAM from and, specifically,
what they asked for?

I'm open to any suggestions, other than those which involve placement of my
head in undesirable or anatomically impossible places or buying from OWC,
which I find to be much like having my head in an undesirable place.  After
the most recent instance of shabby treatment from them, I have sworn off of
them for good.

Thanks in advance for any advice that you can offer.

Kent
[EMAIL PROTECTED]