On 11/3/02 11:37 AM, "K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a suggestion...check the appletalk setting in the airport config
> thing...I
> have had a similar problem...for whatever reason, the ap connection switches
> from airport to ethernet and then will only hold an intermittent connection...
> I haven't figured out why it does this, but when it happens...everytime I
> check
> the airport under the apple icon on the tool bar, I find that the ap changed
> enet from airport...
> Hope this helps,
> Regards,
> Mike K
> imac graphite SE 400  9.2.2/Jag   Pismo 9.2.2

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I run OS 10.2.1. In OSX there is an
automatic fallback if the Airport is not available it tries to connect via
Ethernet and if this is not available it tries to dial up.

/h

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>