I have a pismo 400 with an airport card (don't remember which rev). I use a
Netgear wireless router with cable internet. I also have had some weird
dropout problems. Looking at the airport connection bar, the connection
would drop out and then reappear repeatedly. It doesn't happen much but when
it does, the problem doesn't go away until I change the tcp/ip setup and
then change it back. I can't see it being the microwave, or I would have a
much more constant problem. I don't have a 2.4 cordless phone. I live in a
self-contained house. Weird.
Kate

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>