I finally got around to calling Apple about my Pismo battery and they
agreed to replace it. Thanks to the people on this list who suggested
my battery might be covered by Applecare. I would have never thought of
it.

I had been getting 20 to 30 minutes on my battery, so I mostly use my
Pismo plugged in. Last night I tried it on battery and it slept itself
after 10 minutes.

I'm looking forward to reading my e-mail on the couch for a change. But
I don't expect miracles. I'll be happy if I get an hour out of the new
battery.

Jim

Send list messages to:  <mailto:G-Books@;mail.maclaunch.com>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@;mail.maclaunch.com>