> I don't think there's anything better than the Airport card for an
> Apple
> laptop, so I recommend that.
>
> KeS

The great tragedy being that Wallstreets don't accept Airport cards
(how I wish they did) I've used an orinoco gold under 9.2 and it worked
beautifully, haven't tried any cards under 10.2.2 yet, any
recommendations there? (and do you absolutely have to use the
wirelessdriver.sourceforge.net driver for all pc card solutions?)

-Andrew