On 1/15/03 5:29 AM, "Ed Zelinsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> on 1/15/03 7:21 AM, Luca Rescigno at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>>> Thanks very much- I can work with that info...
>>>
>>> So, it's not some kind of pismo incompatibility issue, or rpm speed
>>> issue
>>> then?
>>>

>>> Ed
>>
>> I don't know if it's incompatible... it's possible but it doesn't seem
>> likely. However, I am sure it's not too high RPMs for your Pismo,
>> that's not an issue.
>>
> Just Connected to a G4 tower and got the "this disk is unreadable. Do you
> want to initialize or eject" dialog box so the drive is working.
>
> it must be my Pismo.

It's not your Pismo.  There is no incompatibility with a drive in an
enclosure through a FW bridge.  Just plug the drive in to the AC.  Plug the
FW cable into the Pismo, and open Drive setup and format the drive.  IT
should work fine.  The Jumper in all FW drives should be set to master.
Kyle H. Hansen
Apple Certified Technician
Apple Solution Expert
Macintosh Server Administrator