I got the student edition of MS Office for OSX, and when I tried to
start Entourage up it said I had used up my allotted installations.
I only installed Office once, and then tried to USE Entourage (since
it can do Japanese).  If this were 9.x or prior, I could just mess
around in the MS preferences folder and do a deletion, but I haven't
gotten up to speed on the guts of OSX.  Anyone have the Student
Edition (practically free for university students) for OSX, and know
which of the prefs files to dump? ... or where this kind of
"lock-out" data would reside in OSX?

Thanks,

Jonathan Andrew

OSX=42