Hi all

I have a series II wallstreet with a 14 inch screen runing Jaguar. Need
advice on a problem that has come up. suddenly now when the thing boots the
screen goes dark just after the white Apple logo load screen. Not completely
black but too dark to see the screen. If I jiggle the brightness controll
then the screen comes back.

whats wrong?

Gary