on 1/21/03 8:05, Marty Lindower at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks, but as I said, it's turned on but the HP doesn't show up
> under AppleTalk or Local Network, so I can't add it.

I think you misunderstood me and don't understand all the steps necessary to
get it to work. On the computer that is connected to the printer via USB,
you need to go to the "My Printers" tab in the USB Printer Sharing control
panel and verify that the printer is shared.

Then, on the other computer you need to go to the Network Printers tab of
the USB Printer Sharing control panel and click the Add button to add the
printer.

All of this needs to be done BEFORE you go to the Chooser.

If you've done all of this already, my apologies for re-iterating the
procedure.

-Mick