on 1/22/03 17:50, Marty Lindower at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The PB can't see the G4 in the Network browser... see above... although I
> _can_ access the G4's disk through Appleshare, and I can control it over
> TCP/IP (Airport) with Timbuktu...

Sounds like a TCP configuration problem on one of the machines. You might
try deleting the SLP Preferences file you mentioned previously. I think once
you can see the G4 in the Network browser on the PB, you'll be able to see
the G4 in USBPS.

One thing that happens to me occasionally is that my Powerbook gets set to
using Ethernet in AppleTalk and Airport in TCP/IP. Have you tried plugging
in the Powerbook to Ethernet? That might help you narrow down the problem.

-Mick