Re;Im only on my second week getting the hang of OSX,You may wish to
consider upgradeing soon, so as to be familiar with OSX when the programs
you want become available in X,besides,you may be able to use your presant
version for awhile,in other words for me there is a learning curve to
this,it may help not to have to learn too much at once, just my opinion