I would like to add...

We will have filters in the future that will immediately forward to
nannies, listmom and potentially myself (since I would be running the
lists sometime in the future) that feature the appropriate phrases
and a link. Posters would then be warned and this type of warning
would never expire.

Just a heads up. Also, I removed the offending link.

--
Ryan Coleman
System Administrator

Get your email account at lemlists.com for $5/year!
Visit http://www.lemlists.com/ for more information

LEMLists.com is a CobWeb Publishing website.