on 07/02/03 19:37, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Rick Banuelos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes on Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:27:46 -0800:
>> Try holding down X when you boot up (if you also have OS X installed on
>> your system).
>
> I do have OS X, but holding down x doesn't seem to work. :(

Try rebooting with "Option" down. See if you're presented with a dialog that
should let you select from which system you want to boot.

BTW, most applications that are only for 9 can run perfectly in Classic
under OS X. No need to reboot in 9, unless you have some legacy peripherals
that are not supported under X or you are using applications that do some
low level stuff with the hardware...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Heuristics are bug ridden by definition. If they didn't have bugs, then
they'd be algorithms."