Hi all

If the prismo use's the same drive's as the lombard,

look for smartdisk drives in firewire caseing's they are cheap on ebay
at the moment, and most of them are Teac branded drives inside.

These make very good swap in/out drives in the old caseing's as the
connector cards have the same interface.( i have a cd rw in my lombard
out of one of these case's)

Victoria.