> This is what I have for swapping drives:
>
> http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/PB_G3/oem_combo_drives/build_guide/build_combo_dr
> ive.html

LOL, That's it! thanks for doing my homework Tom! =)

I would like to keep this thread very active as lots of people have Pismo
(firwire 2000) laptops. If apple is making an exchange program for the
"Windtunnel" powermacs perhaps if we make noise, this widespread problem
will be solved. I love my Pismo, I just wish it didn't have so many
problems.

Ryan