To boot to OS 9:
"This is what you have to do.  Print or write out these steps.

1) Boot up in OS X.  (Or quit all applications if already
    in OS X.  If classic is already running, force-quit it.)
2) Open the startup disk control:
    AppleMenu -> SystemPreferences -> StartupDisk
3) In the Startup Disk control, click on your partition
    having the OS 9 startup system folder, to designate it
    as the startup disk.  Do NOT click "restart".
4) Click on "Show All" (system preferences) and when the
    popup window asks if are sure you want to change the
    startup disk, click "change".
5) Click on "classic" in the System section of the
    System Preferences window.
6) Click the "Advanced" tab.
7) Click "Rebuild Desktop" in the "other classic utilities"
    section.  (It may take a few seconds after step 6 for
    the "rebuild desktop" button to become active.)  Do
    NOT click "start classic".
8) Close the System Preferences window.
9) From your Apple Menu, choose "restart".

Your Mac now should boot up in OS 9 without trouble."
-Jim from thread "Problems booting to OS 9"

The Wallstreet can only recognize 256 MB per slot...and that's not even
a supported configuration.

The Wallstreet w/o cache is SLOW! I don't know how you could stand OS X
on there!

-Dustin